NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

you are heading north now man, page-36

1. 1,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    The call to MTN was instructive. Belinda is obviously restricted in the comments she can make ie information available in the public domain. I gather that MTN was surprised by the Greens Bill and perplexed to some degree as they have sought to work with stakeholders in the Mt Gee project. The impression I formed was that MTN believe the environmental controversy is the primary issue depressing the share price (that appears to jive with comments made in the thread). So possibly we have a consensus on the reason which is critical because when the price moves on a make or break resolution of the green issue it will move quickly because the price like a beach ball is being held under water.

Are MTN confident of successfully resolving the issue? Of course Belinda could make no guarantees - its outside of MTN's control and depends on the whims of politicians. Belinda could say, however, that the two major shareholders are quietly confident, a point also made on the thread courtesy of their point that the major shareholders stepped up to the plate on the recent rights issue.

So what's new investing is a speculation on a range of factors often outside of the control of management. Is management up to the task - I'm sure there not novices at lobbying.

Stuart Hall - It appears that Stuart and the Board didn't see eye to eye on the timetable for development. I understand the Board was unanimous in reaching their decision. The important issue is that the Board is not divided but have a clear strategy - right or wrong I guess can be debated.

waynesworld

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.169K 723K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 32192562 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34142751 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.