PLT 0.00% 71.5¢ plenti group limited

you are right gogreen, page-5

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Zvinimb1,

On a serious note for a moment ... you really don't know much about Polartechnics, do you?

Anybody who has done their research on the company would know that they've spent around $80M in losses developing their products, so that when they start making profits they can make around $80M profit before having to pay tax to the ATO. If you don't understand that one, talk to an accountant (or study economics if you're still a student).

As for "I still hold 280,000 ( have no choice)" ... what do you mean? How is it that you came to buy that much? Why do you have no choice in terms of holding it? If it was bought on your behalf, and you are not allowed to trade on your own, then it makes sense. Otherwise, none.

Finally, I'll be very disappointed if it takes until 2011 for the SP to climb to 50c. If things go as planned and there are no more serious setbacks that should happen this year. The two big issues atm are funding and SUS manufacture. The SUS manufacture capabilities should be sorted out mid-2009, and hopefully short-term funding will be sorted out by the end of February (Chinese distributor buying $2M stock at 11.5c or below if the SP falls for more than a week). If you dont understand any of that, please read recent PLT ASX releases for the details.

This is the last time I'll attempt to explain things regarding the company to you. I've found it a frustrating process, as I've been doing it for the last year (including our correspondance on the T.S. site), and it seems to go in one eye and out the other, you never quite seem to register the last answers before asking new ones (which are usually available via reading ASX releases).

With all due respect, please try to keep your posts to when you actually have something NEW to say, don't ask the same questions on repeat and keep starting new threads for no reason. I haven't used the 'ignore' facility much on this site, and I don't want to be forced to.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 97 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 1205 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.