WEB 0.11% $8.88 webjet limited

I've gotta dispute that mate. What is the prime minister and...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I've gotta dispute that mate.

What is the prime minister and current government supposed to do with the international borders when we've got bed wetting premiers both LNP and ALP with their obsession of the keeping us safe narrative. Its electoral suicide to ignore the general sentiment. Electricity Bill Shorten on Today show 2 weeks ago sprucing how we should have closed the Indian border, a week later he is on the same programme calling it racist.

Truth is 59% of people agree with the closed Indian borders. Its popular because we've been so lucky and isolated for the most part and they buy into the brand that closed borders actually somehow helps.

For the record: I've been dead against the Australian internal border closures (minus the Melbourne one) and dead against the Indian closure. I've remained consistent. I don't like this decision but had they kept it open - it would have been electorally stupid. Would like to see a more pragmatic way of bringing Australians home from India, be it; Christmas Island or whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.88
Change
0.010(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $3.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.89 $8.91 $8.83 $11.27M 1.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9901 $8.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.88 1815 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.