SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

you beauty, page-2

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Good on you, well done, I understand your excitement, rightly so.
    But
    can you please tone it down a bit we don’t want other potential investors thinking we are a bunch of rampers and I for one don’t want to attract traders who are in it for a point or two.
    sbn has and will continue to have a strong register who I hope will strongly support this co. along the way with its organic growth, none of this blue sky, black sky, porches holidays, king of the mountain, kind of crap that I see on hc everyday, it honestly does put me off.
    I think our top holders and sbn are trying to lead by example and that means creating a solid foundation, a strong and stable sp, big leads in the industry, saying it the way it is no bull, trying to create a residual stream of income which they continue to build on which will lead us into bigger and better things.
    so yes I do understand your excitement and I’m sorry if you take offence it’s not my intention, you just happened to be my thermometer on the wall today and I felt it was time to express my thoughts on this strap yourself in kind of talk,sry and thank you.

Captain I always liked your posts, the realism and honesty that you portray keep it up, even though at times you do tend to drift from the big picture and understandably so in this environment I have found it extremely tough at times, but stick in there mate don’t lose sight.
    You remind me of my older and only brother a realist to the bone ( im a dreamer )and he has kept me out of trouble more times than I wish to remember but I have found you need a bit off both in this world.

Just my thoughts for what they’re worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.