AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

You can apply for more shares + options, page-34

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I really do like the AVL model. However I think that watching the SP is almost irrelevant at the moment unless people are into trading for crumbs. I would never recommend this stock for anyone that expects a slow and orderly increase to the SP. I think it will stagnate on a number of occasions and then we'll get the odd decent jump in between.

Stocks generally do what they should in the LT. We have a 12M MC at the moment which in all honesty is probably pretty reasonable considering where we are now. For me personally, management have picked the perfect path forward and it's exactly what I would do. That's a slow path with set milestones and absolutely massive gains if it comes off. If it doesn't , well sweep the floor because an investment in AVL should never be a major at this early stage imo.

I never buy shares where I don't see a "possible" x10 increase and AVL have that and more.
    The feasibility for an electrolyte plant is excellent and if that ever came off with financing we would soar. For now it would be nice to see a few commercial sales under their belt and maybe a move into domestic storage as well. I'd like to see them talking with the Chinese because flow batteries are far more advanced there than just about anyone knows. Solar panels tell the story of what they will do to flow batteries in the future. From running an export company many years I know these things will take time and will be frustrating for holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $34.33K 2.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5509469 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9972381 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.