DSE 1.82% $2.80 dropsuite limited

Hey fellow victims, I occasionally come back to read your...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hey fellow victims, I occasionally come back to read your comments and see if your future looks any brighter. What I see written by you guys all the time is the very correct criticism of the EXM board and their apparent lies and/or incompetence regarding their statements ie 'the resource downgrade will not affect the rest of TC' or words to that effect. We all know now that these words are the reason why a lot of us, including myself, decided to hang onto our shares at a time when we could have got, at the least, a better price for them. What I don't read much of is as to why so many of you apparently have not got off your butts and clicked onto the ASIC website and do what I did, simply fill out their form and and tell them in your own words what these incompetent fools failed to do to protect the interests of their investors. The money will run out shortly and the board will walk away without any pressure being bought upon them. The only recourse you have to give a bit back to them is legal action or an ASIC complaint but ASIC will take no notice of just a few complaints - strength is in numbers. IT'S NOT HARD - JUST DO IT.
    Regards to you all.
    BD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
0.050(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $195.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.80 $2.71 $15.10K 5.477K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284 $2.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 4474 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.