SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

re: staple Jiggy you are a bit caught up with people on HC being...

1. 91 Posts.
    re: staple Jiggy you are a bit caught up with people on HC being wrong why dont you do some of your own research and make a decision to buy.
    At the meeting monday it was suggested to me that the alliance ann will be in 1 or 2 days by FG, also by JDB that the Quantum ann will come out (this is years away and sen are working with 2 of only 4 companies world wide that are working on Quantum. I agree with enen that Sen are showing how they are have a great long term outlook, I cannot believe there is any negativity about moving forward with future technology). The meeting was great and I suggest you all go to the next rather than rely on HC.
    JDB has been very busy over the last 5 months opening up fantastic distribution channels as monicom suggested. Couple this with the new agreement with safenet (they have to perform) and the sky is blue.
    They will be adding one or two more distribution channels but also mainly working on making sure the existing channels maximise product sales.
    It was also suggested sen technology is still 12 - 18 months ahead of the market, Layer 2 has only one main competitor in Thales and we are still well ahead, the rest are layer 3.
    Apparently one govt contract was lost to I cant remember who but due to the fact that is was a layer 3 requirement tender that beat us. It was mentioned the new switch technology with one box allowing switching between layer 2 and 3 encryption will ensure sen has the edge as buyers see the advantage to easily move to layer 2 down the track as they already have the product.
    I am no IT person and I hope my interpretation makes sense to you either way it was suggested that all the details of the investor analysists meeting on Monday will be posted on sen web site shortly. My guess would be at the end of the summit so maybe early next week. Well worth a read so keep an eye out.
    Anyway I have been told again today that the alliance ann is still imminent just waiting for the green light to announce. I am led to believe that it will have significant impact now and as it progresses in the medium term. So rather than listen to and follow the uninformed "i hope this is not the news everyone is waiting for" (of course its not) just do your research and talk to the company and decide to invest or not.
    IMHO mid 50's to 60 following the announcement and by AGM time quite a bit more. This is just my bullish outlook DYOR but all I can say is dont miss out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.