LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

you can thank me later, page-15

1. 3,069 Posts.
    IMHO - "a decision has been made but not announced for good reason" - What good reason? I'll happily buy into this theory if you can tell me what possible good reason there can be?

There have been many on another thread discussing what the outside limits of Minister Ongkili's comments were and what the maximum benefit of the doubt was - very few were prepared to give him more than a few days grace, Friday being their limit. My personal "line in the sand" was tonight.

You ask "Where did you find a mention that the MOSTI was going to make an ANNOUNCEMENT on the appeal." This is not what I am suggesting at all. The plain fact of the matter is that Minister Ongkili made a statement to the media which had implications that he understood fully - he said he must make his decision in two weeks. No reasonable interpretation of this includes the possibility that he either a) meant three weeks or b) meant he was going to make the decision in 2 weeks, but just not tell anybody !! Nobody who intends to be taken seriously in his profession can possibly get away with this. It is worse than the TOL being Approved, but not Issued - you are seriously suggesting it is now a case of the TOL is Approved and Issued, but it's a Big Secret?

It's like the judge asking the foreman of the jury to stand up and asks him "Have you reached a verdict"? ..."Yes, m'Lord" he replies... "Do you find the accused Guilty or Not Guilty of the charges"? ... "We're not tell-ing yoo-oo"

Now tell me IMHO? What is the reason that Ongkili's decision is not now public?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.