LYC 1.02% $6.94 lynas rare earths limited

you can thank me later, page-73

1. 5,436 Posts.

tototy ,

How long have you held LYC shares?
    How long have you followed the world news, and announcements relating to LYNAS? especially THE NEW YORK TIMES (moly)
    From the posts of Bazza ,i can tell that he has been active in different ways and not "inaction"inactive is you may like to view it.And very long term holder.
    Sorry if your feelings have been hurt ,i did give my views why i thought it was a stupid idea.
    If you think that Minister Ongkili responded to the threat as you perceived it.Then let me tell you you live in a different world than mine.
    The Malaysian Government are known to have a mind of their own and NO ONE is going to tell them how to run their country .Recalcitrant.
    If you believe in the "magic of emails ",
    Repeat the same process to our PM Gillard, Minister Craig Emerson ,Martin Ferguson and local MPs and COMPLAIN About the Big Boys Controlling and manipulating the SP as they please using a programmed system ,minimal/no brokerage fees designed to beat the retailers hands down
    If you can stop that ,than you would have proved your point.

You meant well,How many papers responded to yr mail. It was the Chinese paper that leaked the first news about the decision .Did you email to that paper ?
    Think again. DYOR about Malaysian culture as it differs from our(aus)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.94
Change
0.070(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $23.17M 3.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.97 13052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.