GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

you cannot stop us., page-4

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Hey Palksy, things are going very well. New wear plates will be going into the secondary crusher with an added 27% chrome for enforcement of strength, this rock is hard. We have huge amounts of HG product.
    The FE % has been achieved, everything is running at probably 95%, just a few tweaks here & there. We are all a bit miffed as to what nameplate actually is.
    Its a little like say, the Australian mining industry is not productive. How do you actually gauge something like that. A little like pinning the tail on the donkey.
    We see what is going through, how well we are doing and how happy the client is and know at the plant what we have to do to get to where we need to be. It is a huge learning curve this whole process. As far as name plate in concerned, i can see how we are beyond name plate and yet i can see how we are not quite ready because of the crushing aspect. The polishing circuit is running ahead of schedule now as opposed to will it ever happen, it is just this dam rock is so hard. The new blast will speed things up immensely & with another 4 weeks it will probably be 100% on all aspects of the mill. We are almost doing ourselves out of a job on the hill, we are so ahead. It is just the secondary crushers 1 & 3 that let us down for the time being.
    Hope this helps, as far as the sp is concerned, the more it goes down, the more of an opportunity i feel as opposed to where we will be in the not so distant future, as far as a contrarian like myself is concerned.
    I do like this post though who ever sent it;
    http://www.zerohedge.com/article/cost-high-frequency-trading
    We do know GBG is being circled though, the wife is in a flap about it all the time, but when and how much, only time will tell.
    Hope this answers a few questions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.