GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

you cannot stop us., page-8

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    So much passion in this forum wow...
    ok, well, the facts are and remember im not in the mill 100% of the time.
    The mill has been shutdown for 24 hours because of a death, a 49 yr old had a heart turn, not plant or injury related at all. It was simply out of respect to shut the processing down, how ever in that time we had, a lot of the crusher problem maintenance achieved that ordinarily would not have been attended to.
    There is a big push on and catching up is a tall ask, after all, its all about this name plate, in which the goal posts keep getting moved with it all the time,so nobody knows anymore what the hell it is !!!!! thats still up for debate.
    But we will still have problems for a few weeks to come. But we know what they are and what needs to be done to fix them, parts on order ect ect ext, what you would ordinarily have in any new start up.
    In that time, with no crusher problems, 50,000 a day would be about right after the blast we have just had, thr rock is a lot smaller than what we have pushed through the mantle, so we will not have as much bridging if any at all. Thats where from 40 to 50 comes into it, thats where i come into it. As for how much cake we get, ask the mill op in here !!!!
    As for the questions on GBG and the circling, i have been banned once, threatened with legal action and my wife said to shut it and just keep buying.
    She`s boss, hands me a bottle of red and just says "drink it" !!!!
    Everybody in here should ask for a tour of the plant in which you could ask the temp quarry manager about some of your production worries, Dave is his name & talk to him about a few things.
    Gindaldan, i think he of all people should have a chat to GBG about it.
    Hope this helps somewhat. Be patient and keep the course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.