GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

you cannot stop us., page-9

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Red Dirt
    Sorry to hear of the death of the mill worker, and at such a young age (I am 72).
    Sounds to me that the "end of July" forecast by GBG management for nameplate at 68% is unlikely to be achieved.
    The low share price could easily be attributed to lack of confidence in management's forecasts based on the dismal record of past missed target dates. Looking back, I think we were supposed to be at nameplate in December 2012.
    Still, I am holding on as we are now so close and a couple of weeks (mid August?)shouldn't be so hard to bear.
    What really gives me the gripes, though, is that in the June 2013 Quarter report, announced 15 July by the ASX as Quarterly Activities Report June 2013, included:
    "Nameplate capacity 8mtpa premium quality magnetite concentrate forecast to be achieved by the end of July"
    If GBG management had any reason to doubt this forecast date at the time of the release (15 July), it should have said so in an amended announcement. As they did not, one can ony assume that at 15 July they were confident of achieving nameplate quantity and quality (68%) by end of July. So the forecast period I assume was a mere 16 days, and I question what is going on when management doesn't appear to have control over planned progress, even for a short period.
    Hopefully I am proved to be wrong and nameplate quantity and quality is achieved by end of July, but the market doesn't seem to believe that.
    Jim Cantankerous

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.