CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

You can't beat experience.

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Like many of you, I have a great deal of money tied up in CTP and have been a shareholder since 2009 accumulating close to 1.4m shares now.

While I wait to see the recommendation and what the CTPSA has to say, my current vote is NO. I spoke with RC yesterday and told him that among other things, that the CVN's were not being valued by the shareholder's and once paid the 0.20 per share, that there was very little chance that MB would ever cough up any addition money, let alone an additional 0.196 per share. He said that Santos believe there is a great deal of gas and they are obligated to drill in the next two years. This to me was a red flag straight away as why wouldn't we wait?
    Why wouldn't we wait for Santos to drill if they believed that all this gas was there?

There has been allot of noise on this forum in recent days with a few posters, saying the same ship over and over again. One thing I have always been certain of is, 'You can't beat experience.' If you read the recent posts by oilman123 & CPMERF, (posts # 23374110 & 23374167) they both make a lot of sense, and by the sounds of it, have been in a similar situation to this one before. Take their advice as nothing in situations like this one, beats previous or similar experience.

If anyone else has been down this road or dealt with a David and Goliath type of situation like this one, we would love to hear from your experience and what you learned.

"A wise man will learn from his mistakes, but a genius will learn from others."

Gibbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.