AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Mod is just trying to keep people objective and take some...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Mod is just trying to keep people objective and take some emotion out of the investing happening here. Sound advice. Never get emotional. You invest to create wealth, not to make friends, not to belong to a group, nothing else. You can do those along the way but your original motive is and should remain as profit making.

This applies to other aspects of investing too. Why did you buy into the stock? For me it was the fundamentals. They haven't changed for the worse so I won't sell. To hell with what anyone else here says. I have a feeling a lot of people bought not because of fundamentals or technicals; they bought because of the hype. Very bad idea. Don't play with stocks if that's how you invest. Always DYOR.

When I first joined, I did notice the naysayers getting shunned. Always thought it was silly. If someone challenges your analysis you defend it with more research. If your research holds out then you stay invested. mitta has made some amazing calls. Just because I'm long on the stock and very bullish doesn't mean I don't take mitta's posts seriously. You use everything at your disposal to invest and pay credit where it's due.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.