RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

This is how I see the Current situation, We shareholders, have...

1. 249 Posts.
    This is how I see the Current situation,

We shareholders, have in our village, brought into the making of a cake, it's very special, in great demand, and we have decided to put it into the hands of a CAKE shop,
    Some of us have put year's of our savings into this venture
    The owners of this shop( Lets call the shop , FMS cake shop) have a contract with us, to sell this cake on behalf of us, to get the maximun return's.

However an oversea's visitor, comes in and makes an offer for the whole cake, but at an incediable loss to many owner's.

But they don’t want to committ to buying it, just putting an option on it, and locking out any other buyers who may come into the shop, and buy the other 70% say of the cake.Maybe call this the PIOP cake.
    Also this slice the buyer has picked out has a special ingrediant called BID , it's very special.

Buts there is more, the buyers , as well as ignore our concern's re this loss to us, tell us they may only want a slice of the cake, and they don’t even know if they will want all that slice,
    And then we find, they have on sold the cake, to another overseas customer.
    We are confused , thinking, why has not the CAKE shop owner made the effort to sell than to this new customer direct.

And if they only want a small slice of this cake, and they tell us they may not want all of this small slice, what is the SHOP OWNER up to in allowing this to happen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8784 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 7600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.