APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

you cant please everyone

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

Why on earth would anyone sell at these prices.

Now let me see.....

BHP taking stock at 20c

BHP and ERMS

BHP and EARS

BHP and DRI

BHP and Agglomeration

OST and DRI

Fortescue and DRI

Plant more than 50% complete

Gold ion China

WIM150 fine sands

WIM150 AZC

Majors Waiting to pounce once complete

and...people are sellling!

While they sell at these levels I will continue to buy at these levels and please dont moan when I sell at a profit.

Lets think about this.....just maybe with a new plant and large funding required the financiers may or will require/insist on taking a position on the board.

The board MUST remain independant AND in order to do so adequate Directors fees must be paid.

As for the shares it is my guess that within the APG boardroom APG understand that if they are not already a takeover target they will be very soon and
    with that the Staff/Directors are topping up in order to ensure they get good money for their years of hard work via the sale of the employee shares when an offer is accepted.

Lets face it guys in 3 - 6 months when the sp is above 20c very few will remember what the Directors fees wrere increased to and how many employee shares were issued under the share plan.

After reading all documentation and taking into account where they are, who they are dealing with, the future potential and the future value of APG I will be giving all items on the agenda my full support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.