APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Just to play the devils advocate Earnie, Perhaps these people...

1. 1,243 Posts.
    Just to play the devils advocate Earnie,
    Perhaps these people are selling because only 6 of your 11 points are announced-to-market fact.

Of those six points, one is simply a step in the ladder to proving the viability of 4 of the others, so without it being proven the other 4 are no more real than the 5 alledged project options.

and that leaves the gold, which by all appearances ( and remember the people selling only have market announcements to go on) is currently going nowhere, no doubt for the same reasons India failed.

So, what do we currently, oficially have on the table. A 50% complete test plant which may (hopefully) or may not prove numerous technologies actually work on a commercial scale and the funding to hopefully complete it.

That's why people are selling as they see the SP dropping, which no doubt is good news for those who are in a position to accumulate and have faith.

meanwhile, the sellers go off, increase their money by 10-50% or more and buy back in with a larger stake either before APG takes off or next time it is dumped.

I sold one of my holdings and am currently sitting on the sidelines waiting for the right time to get back in, whilst watching the non-APG stake increase while the APG stake plummets !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.