MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

you can't shake me off. no fire sale here.

1. 93 Posts.

I was trying to stay away from posting any comments, however, I want to let those manipulators know that you can't scare me off. There is no fire sale from me. I will not sell my valued stock without seeing it double or triple. I love the charts, I love the figures. I know what is MEO's worth. I am not going to sell my house because my next door neighbour has been scared off by the agents and made to sell his house at much lower figure. The value of stock just doesn't diminish, people make you think that it does so that they can buy it at a bargain price. Yes, I understand this is called stock market, you are expected to be played with.

I am determined to stay solid rock, will not cave in to those trying to scare me off.

MEO is MEO...

Worth every cent and more.

I previously highlighted that MEO needs the media. I can't believe that Petrobras is now officially breaking in to Australian market and there is no media. Where is the media? Why not write a line or two about Petrobras?
    Who is playing with MEO? Why ignore Petrobras's presence?

MEO should spent $30-40K and place an ads in the newspapers welcoming Petrobras to Australia.

1./ I have also confirmed with MEO management that we are drilling in SEP/OCT. No kidding... we are drilling before the season is over.

2./ IMO, more good news to follow in next few days. Hang in there. SP will not shoot up this financial year. It has been controlled.

Bot is doing lots of harm to value of our stock. Enough is enough.

DYOR, above comments are in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.