GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

you decide, page-6

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi, instocks, it is impossible to play the junior stocks without risk and then you have to control the risks in your way based on your special case.

I refuse to buy anything in peak if I could not find very strong reasons to support my buying. I buy in extreme cheap in my belief and know even I do so, I could be trapped since my miscalculculation.

GDA is very promising and potential in IO, which could could be worthwhile for anyone bet on it as I have don on FMS. However it needs gut, insight, and good R/d to support your betting.

If I didn't bet on FMS, I would do more R/D on GDA and then decide if it was my betting target. Betting to me is I put money there and would wait until success or failure.

Eventhough I have not done good enough R/D, GDA's history does show $0.10 is the lowest edge of its bottom. Its breakdown this level mainly is caused by consolidation, market sentiment, and the worry about future refinance. However it should be under-priced very much.

I prefer buy at the lowest edge of the historical bottom channel and use diversification to get rid of the risks or at least affordable when I buy the juniors.

GDA is my trading target and frankly saying I am not know it very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.