GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Hi, instocks, it is impossible to play the junior stocks without...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi, instocks, it is impossible to play the junior stocks without risk and then you have to control the risks in your way based on your special case.

I refuse to buy anything in peak if I could not find very strong reasons to support my buying. I buy in extreme cheap in my belief and know even I do so, I could be trapped since my miscalculculation.

GDA is very promising and potential in IO, which could could be worthwhile for anyone bet on it as I have don on FMS. However it needs gut, insight, and good R/d to support your betting.

If I didn't bet on FMS, I would do more R/D on GDA and then decide if it was my betting target. Betting to me is I put money there and would wait until success or failure.

Eventhough I have not done good enough R/D, GDA's history does show $0.10 is the lowest edge of its bottom. Its breakdown this level mainly is caused by consolidation, market sentiment, and the worry about future refinance. However it should be under-priced very much.

I prefer buy at the lowest edge of the historical bottom channel and use diversification to get rid of the risks or at least affordable when I buy the juniors.

GDA is my trading target and frankly saying I am not know it very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.