PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

you do get used to it...., page-3

1. 87 Posts.
    petzl I too have no quarrel with that given PSA's situation. Next year promises to be a year of hugh cash flow but equally hugh depletion of reserves. Its stated aim is to have reserves of 100 BCF's which is of course over and above its ongoing depletion. To achieve this in the GOM can only be done by either US gov't tender or private acquisition of the necessary tenements. You note I have specified " in the GOM " because I personally think they should stick to what they are good at and not venture into Beibu Gulf type situations. So I guess the better the Govt and your competitors think you are going the more its going to cost you. That's by a power of heaps too and not just in petty cash terms. Meanwhile spare a thought for Fern ----- 25% of PSA has got to be his superannuation and having not long ago escaped from the jaws of death in insolvency terms he's going to give it his best shot currently. Was I him I would tell my crew to talk it down, report that which must be reported else we will be "hoist with our own petard"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.