BMN 5.50% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

Well there you go. I wouldn't have thought such an innocent...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Well there you go. I wouldn't have thought such an innocent statement would have created such a ruckus but I guess my point was kind of proven with the Captains reply below

"I will not come on here bragging I've got this or that cause we are all at different stages of our(investment) lives.
    However, I consider my holdings are quite substantial (maybe top 30-40 -ish ...whereby a 15% fluctuation representing a mercedes(albeit small) ...much to my wife's dismay I wont sell."

yep we all have a Merc on the fluctuations every day and weren't not bragging either.

I have been kicking around forums since at least the good old stocktracker days and the BMN forum fits the bill of an over optimistic one. Whenever anybody posts in the negative you guys are just a tad to over sensitive almost to the point of being the good old company plant. No that couldn't happen could it?

DYOR is first then I sometimes use the traffic on a forum can be useful and on the odd occasion some of the posts can be of use Tibbs I will give it to you, you work hard at it.

bottom line is I too hold a number of these and have an interest in them going north.

Go get'em guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.120(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $410.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.31 $2.17 $2.017M 892.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 19901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.