EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I think us shareholders (and observers) should not get too ahead...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I think us shareholders (and observers) should not get too ahead of ourselves as regards to the 3rd licence being issued at this point.

The announcements today are huge in their own right and should stimulate the SP.

It is becoming clearer that THC is building a rock solid base for its cannabis operations in due course, once the last licence is issued.

A simple analogy would suffice here to illustrate where THC is at. I believe other reputable companies in this sector are in the process of building timber houses or brick veneer houses for their future operations, whereas THC is going the whole hog and building a double brick house that will come to the fore in the near future.

Do not sell yourself short by offloading THC for a quick small profit.

Get maximum return once the 3rd licence issues and all the THC deals in place can finally work together to propel the SP to a blue chip future status as the sector matures further.

We should not get stuck on immediate SP gratification but rather look at the whole medicinal cannabis picture with THC being a market leader in the sector.

Only then will you truly appreciate what has already been put in place by management to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.