SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

you for real, page-2

1. 2,209 Posts.

your right captain there are negatives and delays.

Oraline 8 they made some late changes due to client feedback, what would you rather them do?
    Say yeah we know you guys are the ones selling it but we arent going to listen and you take what you get?

mexico company as pissed off as us nothing they can do.
    announce with no written confirmation?

bioscreens nothing they can do.

Product automation (which i still think is a sensitive issue)yep i would have loved to have seen this but they have started testing equipment (which makes sense) and they wil make the decsion when china is a goer.

So we have two things which they have no control over, one whcih they listened to clients and one where they arent going to spend the funds until its 100% a certianity of china and im guessing the forecast sales figures of siyi.

So mate be really dissappointed that of course is your right but for my mind the company has little control over the above abnd in fact i feel have been prudent re feedback of o8 and not jumping the gun re product automation.

Would you spend your companies cash when your main client will give you all the information you need with its projected sales figures shortly?

Yet you havent mentioned Prof Zhen or anything else that is going on in china.
    And before you post back first it was mexico the o8 then russia now its china for me teh others whilst having potential china is the biggy and always will be.
    Yes delays are frustrating, christ look at mexico you would almost think there is a better chance of mat hayden making a ton before anything happens over there.

But thats what happens as you said the other day the meeting in china might take 6 months to know what happened abut for mine we got the entree today.

Have a great white xmas captain and a happy new year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.