CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

Does anyone have any response? I post so I can be in a practical...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Does anyone have any response? I post so I can be in a practical debate on information but no one seems to even question things on here
    People get called out on surface level things but does anyone actually follow up claims?

Like, Aurora Cann Group takeover would be justifiable in its take over strategy. For example, if Aurora created the worlds largest facility, say 10 million square meters in Canada, prices for cannabis would be like $0.5/gram
    but if it can buy up the major producers in different countries (or soon to be) it would increase the marginal benefit due to having the price per gram stay high by not over saturating one specific market.

Or, who are these analysts in this 'consensus', how did they get their results?, have they adjusted their factors for updated investor presentations?, what assumptions are they working on? where did they get their assumptions?

If there were real takeover talks, why hasn't anyone heard or mention anything about a capital raise from Aurora, with $350 million cash on hand, they won't want to spend it all on a takeover of a $500 mill market cap company with no revenue. They might be taking debt, but they would have to use additional facilities as collateral.

Or even just calling out peoples opinions, show some data on why you think that I'm wrong, i'd love to hear an educated thesis. Show me some data saying that wholesale prices are $5/gram in America/Canada and justify why it will be the same here.

People need to be called out more often on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.