CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

Bias definition Unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Bias definition
    Unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something.

Some people are definitely biased but not everyone (and I'm bias towards this opinion), but some are also just informed. You pose that all people are bias, but some are just informed. Am I biased that I think the sun will come up tomorrow, or am I just informed based on the available infomation (silly example but you know what I mean).

I could be wrong but I think sisyphus is still bullish on the stock, in the long term. But he is making a evaluated bet on a few things.
    1. the next material announcement won't come for a while
    2. Before the next material announcement, the manic nature of ill-informed investors will tank the share price

He intends to take advantage of the short sighted nature of traders bailing out as price movements become less volitile and daily volumes drop in that time frame.
    But his bet is that the stock will drop in price but not value.

If you want to actually know why the market operates in waves in the short term, its human psychology (not waves you hippy) read the smartest investor's perception on share price movements in the short and long term. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.