CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hey barns11, buying shares is like buying a piece of the...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey barns11, buying shares is like buying a piece of the business.If u don't spend time doing your homework i.e. visiting the business, balance sheet analysis,peer analysis,portfolio analysis, historical financials e.t.c. on a certain company, why would u actually invest in the company.??

My wife likes to shop and visit different malls and over a period of time ive managed to visit and shop at these malls.Some of our friends and family live near these malls which also helps and if i had the chance i would probably visit every mall in Victoria; but at present its very unlikely.

There has been alot of criticism on the design and quality of these malls,but when you go out their and see what Centro's malls is all about and why they are located in these A1 positions you'll want to be supporting the company even more.

In the question of debt?? approx 3.9 billion short term.Centro have the assets their.As Gottliebsen suggested, it might also be possible for the banks to either help stabilise and recapitalise Centro themselves, through a partial debt-for-equity swap or by trading a longer extension for some exposure to Centro’s upside.

Im sure investors will offer a decent price for these malls thus keeping Centro on as managers of the mall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.