CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

you gotta love the clawback option, page-11

1. 2,455 Posts.
    Evening Kevin

Some of my take of things to come fwiw.

Before CityView came on the scene Angolans holding valuable assets i.e. oil minerals etc were unable realise their true value.

These assets, some producing, were unable to be “sold off easily” or part there of.

Only wealthy Angolan individuals would be able to buy another out if one was interested or could be found.

This is where we all as holders come into the picture with CityView and Pensador, a big family if you like.

By setting up this vehicle with 1.1b inside Pensador, the clawback, and CityView controlling the development of the many projects (with the exception of Kwanza onshore which is outside) then eventually the Angolans now part of CityView will see their original assets flourish to many times their original value as they are developed into quite large enterprises under CityView’s umbrella.

It is definitely in everybody’s interest to see our share price rise as we will ALL benefit in the end.

Anyone game to have a go as to what those Angolan assets are worth today?

As a guess multi Billions of dollars, now shove a PE ratio on that conservatively when CityView starts to develop them.

Could $5.00 or $10.00 or even $20.00 be out of the question…

Definitely not from where I’m sitting, and I believe that some of you will be millionaires in your right if you have the guts to keep your seat on this flight.

May the force be with us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.