ODA 0.00% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

you guys are kidding, page-17

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    LOONIE

Haven't got a problem with the mods modding that's what they're there to do. As I said the hilarity is that the person who TOU'd obviously hadn't even done enough research to know the Russian was now Chairman of a company that appears to be in direct competition to the one stream of income that has come to SMA and has been propping it up for the last several months. Getting the picture?

Again you appear to be misrepresenting my posts so stop putting words in my mouth. I haven't "finally" admitted to anything. All along I've simply made very valid questions and pointed things out that were clear as dogs proverbials that some either couldn't or wouldn't admit to. Giving newbs an insight into the downright misleading and cringeworthy Anns is what the likes of HC is for is it not. It's not up to me whether someone invests in a company - IT'S UP TO THEM. But surely its only fair they get to see both sides of the coin then they can make that decision for THEMSELVES.

FTR I've made ten times over the small loss I made in this by putting it into a reputable company that was going places.

Take more than luck to turn this around IMHO but wish you well with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34052 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 9185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.