GRR 1.25% 40.5¢ grange resources limited.

You have all been Deceived

1. 394 Posts.
    Why are many if not most on here getting all excited about GRR sp possibly returning to cash backing levels?
    You have all been deceived. Or more so, conditioned. GRR has traded below Cash at Bank and Cash receivables for so long, you can't see the forest for the trees. Somehow, the assets of the business have been forgotten. What value do you place on newly acquired or refurbished plant and equipment (sizeable capital invested), stock in trade (stockpiles) Savage River (2030 life) and Southdown (in WA)? How does a profitable business trade at a PE of 2? In bull markets, profitable businesses trade at PE of up to 15 on ASX. Even in bear markets, profitable businesses generally trade on ASX with PE of 6-8. Emphasis on 'Profitable'! Why does GRR not have market capitalisation of $300-400mil at a minimum? In private sector a Profitable business is valued at 4-10 times Earnings (potential upside & longevity considered) plus value of CAB, stock in trade, plant and equipment and property assets if any. Where in the real world does a business owner say, "My business has $140mil Cash in Bank, I'm happy to sell it to you for $100mil. Oh and don't pay me anything for the stock in trade, plant and equipment and property assets worth many more $millions."??? If you were owning and operating such a business, would you except somebody talking down the value of your business so drastically as to having potential buyers wanting to pay below CAB or even just the equivalent of CAB? We have to be smarter than that! As business owners (share holders), we should be asking what is the real Value of GRR? IMO, it's not 12.5-13c at next quarterly report, or even 14-15c next month or the month after that. My personal assessment is that GRR is valued much much higher than that, but ofcourse rules of posting discourage unqualified valuations. But all shareholders really should cast aside the impressions they have been left with after the lowly trading of GRR in the last couple of years and ask themselves what value do I place on my company? Should the Board play a greater role in assisting shareholders (owners) and the general market (potential buyers) to better understand the realistic value of the business and take available steps to guard against the devaluation of the business by way of suppressed sp trading & inaccurate media reporting?

Interested to hear your thoughts and learn of how others go about calculating the 'truer' value of GRR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $462.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $40.67K 100.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 407812 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 135232 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 40.0¢ 63436
Last updated 10.28am 02/05/2024 ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.