You have been vaccinated for nothing., page-53

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I think most people understand that vaccines do work . basically people imply that anyone that refuses the booster jabs available is the because they are Anti vaxers outright stupid ! There is plenty of information out there with for and against arguments regarding the booster . From Scienctists and henceforth . At the end of the day one asses and makes an informed decision with regards to what is best for them and there family and that is how it must remain.

Vaccines have been around for over 100 years as you say but no other vaccine to date has been allowed to continue with the mortality rate and side facts the booster shots have caused. No vaccine is %100 no mortality proof or without potential zero side facts . The associated dangers with previous vaccinations in their 100 years history have caused a handfull of deaths over their usage. Some that do get passed are taken off production immediately after a few deaths or severe side effects within the first 6 months or so . They have also had full data analysis and long mid term affects studies still things can and do go wrong after approvals.

When you make reference to studies I take it as clinical phase studies ? Well perhaps i am wasting my time as you appear very versed in these matters yourself i mean you confirm that these boosters definitely work right ? so can you please tell me where you found these findings that supported this matter of factly statement ?Can you than while you are at it, inform us ignorant mortals what have you found that supports there are no long term effects . I have looked everywhere from pfizer . Moderna , FDa sites . But could not find it anywhere that informs the public that based on their findings everyone is going to be just fine .

Both pfizer and Moderna are based on MRNa technology but it is definitely not fully understood , . Very far from it . In fact there have been other attempts to do clinical trials but each has not gone much further than first clinical trial .None of us here are scientists i believe . and we each educate and inform our selves regarding these serious matters . I am all for science and am not against vaccines in any way !

However, when you get the fastest vaccine approval in the 100 years of the fda existence, I say great timing especially since the effectiveness was becoming clear that it was waning , when people were /are starting to be less fearful and question the boosters more , when people were objecting mandating the jab . . When the data is incomplete , they have
    just completed the first clinical trials
    when no gp is allowed to give you alternative medicine otherwise they can get fined be put in jail or debarred one makes you wonder . What the hell is going on ?! when the economies of the world are being decimated when lively hoods , dreams and aspirations are being destroyed one makes you wonder .

The first thing Biden announnced as soon as the aproval was rushed was for everyone to get the jab . no excuses for anyone now
    . Another thing if the jab is so good and is this golden goose of ever lasting life why are people so concerned about those that do no take it ? if you are vaccinated are you not now invisible ? why do you fear the unvaccinated so much .?

I trust the science can you ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.