AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

you have come a long way baby

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    My first ever post on AGM - Not too far of the money. In those days the Beards were favourig picking up the mothballed Helleyer. Did I say high price of Nickel though? Gee it must have been $10K per ton at that time. And $10mio to get the decline up and running, I think it ended up costing a bit more the that. Anyway, it looks good now...

Chinkiat

Subject big potential
    Stock Code AGM - ALLEGIANCE MINING NL
    Posted 12/02/03 21:16
    Posted by chinkiat
    IP 202.126.xxx.xxx
    Hotcopper Radio AGM on BoardRoom Radio
    Post #73309 - 244 reads
    Start of thread

A lot of buying in this one last week up to 7.0c but a bit of a breather this week. Looking at things, this junior seems to be one with a huge amount of potential.

* Proven viable resource, * Easily treated Ore, * No capital cost for treatment of ore, * High Nickel price, * Expected 5 year shortfall, * Plenty of high potential targets to drill when the cashflow comes in, * No Mabo style claims, * A supportive government.

It seems after the last release that a final set of drill results will be out soon... the statement says currently being undertaken... and that $10 million will have things kicked off in this calender year.

If the above points happen I would expect a huge breakout as opposed to the useful but small rises from around 3c to the current 6.6 c level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.