UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The amount of time I have read forecasts and tried to predict...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    The amount of time I have read forecasts and tried to predict the share price of UNS I cannot fathom. The month is nearly up and once again it is edge of the seat stuff. I have this to say about management. They are there to do whats good for the company. This does not always equate to whats goof for the share price but the two should have some correlation, throw a bit of sentiment in there and you should end up where the stock price is. They have made some blunders, some so big you wonder if they were intentional for whatever reason, however when times have been bleakest we always seem to pull a rabbit out of the hat. All the media out there seem to be reporting only positive things about our growing share price. That to me seems to show sentiment is improving. We now need a strong lead from management and with a great announcement or two. We have Abbvie and Amgen fingers crossed to look forward to. Dont forget there are some things that may also surprise us once our financial stability is assured. No one would want to sign contracts with a company on the verge of bankruptcy as we were all led to believe and some decisions by management with discovery fund did not help. However more and more people are hearing of the company. we are having constant green days leaving a lot to look at to what is going on with the company. I doubt they will jump in as we are still in rough seas but i think a lot of retail investors will jump in once our future is secure. The instos know we are ok increasing their stake little by little. No point buying massive chunks while they can still pick up those who think the sky will fall and a 15 mill deposit was all smoke and mirrors. Dont expect miracles but expect a company that finally has a path through to commerialization, an every increasing awareness in the investor world and a share price that starts to grow more and more. Naish was right 9 months factoring in sounds about right so if 2017 is the year of profits then the next 3 months will see the nuts that have held this rewarded and after that the sensible investors that join after all the stress will have a smooth ride upwards and when PE valuations start kicking in well thats when we may see some real dollars. 60 cents in 3 months 1.20 in 9 months and depending on new deals that may come forward 3 to 5 dollars per UNS share in 3 years. I could not help myself had to throw a prediction in lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.