ASL 7.53% $1.00 andean silver limited

you have to admire sentients commitment, page-56

1. 27,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    "Raider, the quote is from MPs post. Check the presentation. It is there."

ajd,are you referring to post #9252820?

If you are , I agree one hundred percent with MP's first part regarding the "original" deadline.

However I disagree with MP's second part 100 percent.

Is it the ambiguity of the English language,or the semantics associated with it,or a combination of the two,which is the problem,or the lose implied undertone,creating a trifecta of vague innuendo?

Please note from the latest Presentation,

Feasibility Study completion scheduled for March 2013

sched·ule (skjl, --l, skjl)
    n.
    1. A list of times of departures and arrivals; a timetable: a bus schedule; a schedule of guided tours.

Never known a bus to arrive on time yet.

Especially when MMC wrote,"

Feasibility Study
    The Company’s primary focus during the quarter was ongoing activities relating to the completion of the Feasibility Study (“ FS”) on the Yandera Project. This work is running in parallel with the completion of an Environmental Impact Assessment (“EIA”) for submission to the PNG Department of Environment and Conservation.
    It is anticipated that these documents will be completed following internal reviews during the current quarter, ahead of an Engineering Procurement and Construction contract (“EPC”),which has been received from the Company’s Chinese strategic engineering partner,China Nonferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co Ltd.(“NFC”)subsequent to quarter end.

http://www.marengomining.com/reports/MDA31December2012Final-14Feb2013.pdf

The "in parallel bit",probably saves them from the continuous disclosure rules,if both reports arnt collectively finished in their entirety whether this was their original intention,I cant be sure.

At the AGM Les said to my question about when the DFS will be out," a matter of weeks"
    So far its been about twenty four weeks and counting.

I'm not buying incompetence,I am buying massive shrewdness from large SHrs.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.070(7.53%)
Mkt cap ! $114.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ $1.03 96.5¢ $1.670M 1.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5446 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.