AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

you have to laugh

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Yes you do have to laugh, when Antares gets involved in things.

They must think investors or potential investors are absolutely stupid.

Well the latest "hidden gem" from Antares is that they drilled the Cozart A 1 well on the Northern Star area.

Only they forgot to tell shareholders / potential investors in there near weekly updates that "a fish got stuck in the riverbed" at a depth of 8068ft.

So they had to move the drilling rig 50ft to the north and re-drill the well, which appears to have been completed at a depth of 8324ft.

This "problem" wasn't worthy of telling anyone about even although it delayed work on the project by 2 weeks I guess and will have cost the company close to $750,000

Oil & gas exploration by its very nature has failures, yet the company seems hell bent on not allowing any negative news to reach investors.

I really am getting to the point where I simply can't trust the company to do anything it is meant to. So how can I expect anyone else to believe them either?

If no-one believes the story then how can the share price ever seriously move forward??

I really need to re-access whether I will ever be able to invest serious money (for me personally) in this company ever again.

I wonder what other "hidden gems" are still out there, that Antares have yet to tell us about?

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.