ARV 0.00% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

You have to wonder if Eric [the Christmas turkey],, page-14

1. 4,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1677
    WA Gold. Apart from Millennium at Nullagine who have conglomerates in their resource mix and recent announcements to that effect --and of course Beatons Creek and many small gougers in the past around Marble Bar -Egina ------- who is currently mining conglomerates like Purdys in the Pilbara ? I have been around the traps there for 50+ years and I have never seen anything like Purdys ! The coarse gold -the purity -the host rocks and many other factors are unique unless you can show us historical data to prove otherwise ? If you can you will blow poor old QH out of the water -
    In those conglomerates which have no interference from other metals with modern detectors which can differentiate what would cause false signals ? Don't you agree all the pink markers are gold ?

If you are talking about conglomerates in the Mosquito Creek Succession which Millennium mine at Nullagine I have pointed that out on a number of occasions -but lots of people have lots of theories -you have to join the dots. We used to detect nuggets in the conglomerates south of Nullagine 40 years ago -but that is a different setting altogether to Purdys.
    The only watermelon seed nuggets I have heard of in historical data are from Egina -early 1900's -if you know of other areas from historical data or more recent mining be interested to learn the details.
    Gold at Purdys thus far cannot be classified as oxide -sulphide -it is not associated on current knowledge with quartz veining - the purity is unique - although QH did mention some nuggets had associated metals and Oscar Wits host rocks apparently carry quartz and they are mentioning quartz content in down dip drilling ! So it is one big puzzle -maybe a huge primary gold resource nearby that confirms the theories of some geologists who don't buy the Wits theory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.59K 763.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5203850 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 940269 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.