ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

There's nothing wrong with Ed as a geologist and he had all the...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    There's nothing wrong with Ed as a geologist and he had all the confidence in the world to handle Purdy's Reward on his own, but David wanted to bring in Quinton because of his knowledge and previous experience in the Pilbara. DL thought he would bring scholarly analysis to the table, which he has. It's looking like bulk mining is the road to take which is what EM and DL figured from the onset, but now it's being confirmed. I guess your JORC is the equivalent of our NI 43-101. As an investor, I really like to see a company able to produce a comprehensive study on what they have. If someone can do that, it'll be QH. If it can't be done, then we have to rely on each year's end accounting to determine the company's valuation.

Something Canada is famous for is our penchant for dotting our i's and crossing our t's (even though QH is American.) I personally think it goes too far sometimes, but if there is a possibility of finding meaningful data (I think DL thought this,) then QH is the man for the job and has a longstanding reputation for being honest, thorough, and straightforward.

I think EM had to swallow his pride a little when asked to step aside, but this is the game plan chosen and even though it hasn't turned out exactly as we hoped (so far) keep in mind that he's the guy that will give us the straight goods on whether or not there are fines on Purdy's, whether the conglo is 10m or 1m thick, etc.

Sometimes I wish he would say more of the things I want to hear, maybe with a few more superfluous words and majestic gestures, but it's been my experience that when CEO's do that I often end up being resentful of them for their blatant lies and leading statements (how are people feeling about John Kaiser these days?)

DL's reasoning on why he brought in QH is somewhere in that 4hour long Discovery Revival video that Allan Barry did last month - it's pretty much as I've described.
    Last edited by firemagi: 24/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $21.11K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1865650 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 340797 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.