BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi Kangaroo,Very good point you are making, do we really like to...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi Kangaroo,

Very good point you are making, do we really like to do business again with GSK?????

I think it would be hard to find someone on this forum, and who is informed about the past dealings of GSK, who would like to put GSK forward as the first candidate in line.

The fact that GSK is big into vaccines themselves, does not help us into believing, that they will do whatever they can to sell antivirals to the market.

They will push THEIR product first, being the vaccines whenever possible imho.
    Ofcourse I could be very wrong with this opinion, but I am a realist and can see it happen again.

The fact that we see today more Tamiflu being sold by Chemists comes as no suprise to me.

GSK is ramping up production for BOOKED STOCKPILE ORDERS, they will have to be filled first, any left over, if any, will be for the retailer imho.

But this may not happen for another 6 months or so.

Lucky we should get more info where we are going with production and Relenza sales on wednesday.

I hope that those who sold their shares, have bought back in today, if not you may have a last chance on monday to get them back.

Remember how dissapointed you will be, seeing these shares reach the $4 or $5 in a few months and you are not part of it anymore.
    Think about it.......

Sassy is right if you think you have a winner, stick to it as you will be very well rewarded in the longer term.

And remember everyone wants a winner and those who do not have them will play any trick to get them, like we have seen the last few day.

Crazy that the ASX not asked any questions about this CRAZY AND OBVIOUS MANIPULATION.

Glad to see the end of the ASX overseeing their own interest, I am not totally sure that ACIC will do a GREAT job but certainly has to be better then the ASX is doing right now.

Time will tell

Have a great weekend and we can all relax as the market has spoken today.

Biota got thumbs up ;)

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.