AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

so you mean general churning of shares..and i agree with you on...

1. dw
    56 Posts.
    so you mean general churning of shares..

and i agree with you on some stocks, with loose registers, with mostly traders and ST investors..then I would understand churning lower..and selling on good news as u say..

But an IPO less than a year old built on an gas explorer with good management reputation & virgin tenements, 300 million shares, etc, surely attracted some players with some serious money. They tend to be LT investors..institutions. I haven't checked this register but i did ask the question, who's on it?

As everyone knows, explorers have been hammered in the last year. Probably by not much volume to achieve that. Dissatisfied retail IPO takers, realising nothing is happening and shares going down (not up!)..builds up momentum to the selling and folk realise time frames are getting pushed further back etc.. seems normal pattern in this market..churning lower.

But then you have some excellent news, game changing news, shares jump and but then plummet again, in an aggressive manner, at critical moments..hmm, seems like something else might be going on as well..

Institutions/big players are dumping as there the only ones with enough shares.. Why are they dumping? They need to dump..in which case they are losing money and want out at any cost. Quite possibly. It happens as they've got a share register too. But why do it when there is good news and hopeful of achieving something? Another tactic perhaps? But they can always buy in at a lower price, hoovering up desperate sellers..increasing their share % back up and getting there money back on something they probably know from management, as there desperate as well by that time..

But this is an oil/gas stock and they always yo yo up and down on announcements..

If the next announcement is good news and we head down again..that's a worry for all of us..apart from the seller..back to my share percentage build up theory/tactic accumulating at a lower price..increasing their profit margins and getting real control on a valuable company, ready for the buy out..

Or better explain yr ho hum logic to us again Pisces..so the blind understand please.

I'm off for a cup of tea, you guys are probably off to bed..

dw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.