AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Pisces, I'm not disagreeing with wot you say at all, i certainly...

1. dw
    56 Posts.
    Pisces, I'm not disagreeing with wot you say at all, i certainly know stocks that wot u say, applies. But AJQ is a relatively new company and hasn't been through the grinder, battered and hammered to buggery..and so doesn't have a loose register, yet, i would have thought..albeit it's well underwater. The IPO was only in April..surely you aussies aren't that short sighted! You were investing in an explorer afterall..

So, its back to who's on this register..?

And of course, Stop losses don't help! Self fulfilling, downward spiral. Which is why I don't have one. But, and it's a big but, AJQ had aggressive selling at certain sensitive points, designed to knock buyers back.. I don't think retailers are that sophisticated, en masse,..sorry!.. it was BOT type trading.

But it is certainly a problem with the ASX, which is why i know alot of institutional folk who have commented they don't like the ASX..because they consider its a day trader momentum market and stay clear..
    So wot do you do if yr a big Institutional play that's stunk $5 or 10m into a company.. How do you get yr money back..and make some? How can you beat the market? Short it until everyone exits, then buy it back at much lower prices. Explorers are perfect for it, because of the time delay..

Anyway, time as they say, will tell. Let's hope the production rig doesn't take all year to get there! Does anyone actually know the management and can vouch for them..? That would help restore some confidence.. Have we got an inspirational leader at the helm?

dw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.