ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

You know something interesting?During the course of my day to...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    You know something interesting?

During the course of my day to day grind working hard to earn the interest payments for my share portfolio, I had to speak with a Gladstone local resident on the phone...

"What's going on up there with all these Coal Seam Gas farmer protests etc, etc?" I said.

She replied "What protests? Everyone in the community is excited and looking forward to the prosperity coming to the region - I don't know one single person who is upset with CSG"

"WHAT?" I said "But the media - especially the ABC keep going on and on about protests and continued campaigns like "lock the gate" etc"

She laughed and said "Oh, what nonsense - it is just the media, nobody pays any attention to the stupid media up here".

"So you're saying it's all a media beat up?"

"Oh absolutely" she replied. "The media have no idea, there will be so many jobs created -it's really going to put us all on the map. We are all very excited about it all."

I thanked her, wished her all the best and disclosed to her I had a lot of Coal Seam Gas investments and speaking with her gave me more reassurance. It's nice to know they will come good in the long term.

"Oh yes, good move" she replied.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.