POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

Great post Custdoro, like the sanity. POZ is a flavour of the...

1. 522 Posts.
    Great post Custdoro, like the sanity. POZ is a flavour of the month presently correct.

A bit of sanity too is required on the demand side equations. There will be a great increase in Phosphate production over time. The usual economics will prevail. There is an almost insatiable demand for grains and they need Potash and Phosphate's to flourish in a hungry world and a world that is seeing the two most poulous developing a middle class and the associated wish for different food forms.

Where is all this going to come from at a time of climate change effects. Most of the great grains producers have suffered serious droughts et al, Iowa recently blown away by droughts...demand side for simple ol' grains is going to continue to grow and in avery contracted supply side equation...

I am not too concerned about this side os the equation. I am more reticent about the ability to secyure good grade through explorations that can be effectively removed and got to market. In reality I believe finding the Phosphate is not that hard. its the balance of the value chain that is going to emerge as the challenges to be dealt with.

The quality of the management here will be critical...at the production/marketing side...that will be where the rubber meets the rosd.

Do these licenses that POZ have equal a known strike legth of 21km's? URm has this...how close are these two?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.