POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

Nice points Mr. Incorporator. I think like any company in the...

1. uio
    293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nice points Mr. Incorporator. I think like any company in the midst of a boom with the right commodity, POZ will pay off in the short term but with associated volatility. Having said that the word "boom" is probably a misnomer, I think this phosphate phenomenon will be a secular one much like iron ore was. Make no mistake, we will see phos prices swing up and down and company prices will follow. When it all washes out though some companies will flounder and others will fluorish, just look at the many iron ore companies out there: Iron ore was/is a great sector to be in but NOT if you were into TRH... TLM... etc etc

Management is the key, along with real tenement potential. NOT just strike length. I find it funny how people are quoting strike length and rock chip samples with some random historical drilling and comparing it to this. POZ is a dedicated float with a known resource (albeit non-JORC) with proven management (& geologist!), not some base metals rock kicker stumbling upon some nice looking rocks. This has an influence on speed of resource definition drilling, getting a drill rig, progression of studies and ultimately, PRODUCTION.

Wait a minute, deja vu, didn't we all have this same conversation on the UMC thread back in UKL days? :P

Cheers
    UIO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.