AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

You know when you have a good stock...Shorters are moving in !, page-26

1. 15,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1447
    getting in now surely is different to some who got in eight months ago. Hc provides such ample opportunity in research, and comment that in OUR case should provide a considerable buffer. I feel sorry for those stop loss folk, I really do but possibly I do not understand what a trader does. Is a three hundred million dollar market cap still a speckie? Of course it is with no income attributable. But then ask why is it worth this much? ask what others are worth?

I put my brother into this at 2c. He has on paper nearly a $95000 paper profit . Not damn bad for 4 months work. But I did mention it earlier. He waited. and bloody waited till I told him that I would guarantee his investment that it would reach 4c by Christmas.

He eventually bought but only recently told me at what price and how many. I felt really happy for him because I was the one that did hundred and hundreds of hours of research.
    Anyway, blah blah blah.

This company is sticking to their guns. They do what they say they will do.
    I am not going to reiterate that but days like today make me question a little of the 25 x 25.
    But you know what, its days like today that make the 50% capital gains tax deduction so much better.
    For those that got in early, do not underestimate the importance of this. Next year for me anyway will be such that the anniversary will be sometime mid year so gives me a lot to be excited about considering OUR timeframes.

Comments from Dunken about tree shaking add sentiment to all this near term anxiety and unfortunately many get caught out. As far as looking at the SP five times a day, I am over that now.

Magnum time please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.