AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

You know when you have a good stock...Shorters are moving in !, page-44

1. 61 Posts.
    OzDutch, I take your point, it is hard to watch the tide flow out on what was a nice healthy profit in my portfolio as the AUZ price price is falling. My lovely $thousands dissipate with each cent of share price drop. What I have learned over and over is to write the rules of entry / exit down and stick to them for any stop-loss or trading. Unless the rules are written down it's just our fickle emotions or "sentiment" that control our decisions e.g. fear, anxiety, pursuit, treasure-hunting, etc - and that's the stimulus for the share prices and share market altogether, "market sentiment".

Every person has a different value-system on money / shares / wealth but I think Warren Buffet has summed it up when he says: "The share market is a mechanism for transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient". Therefore, to me, if you believe in the fundamentals of this company (AUZ) then the only reason you would sell these shares would be if you know the shares are going on sale (cheaper) and you can buy them back at a lower price.

All the best,
    Larry

DYOR - in today's age of information ignorance is a choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.555K 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 24779651 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2465583 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.