QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

I have been complaining about QMCs website for a while now,as...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    I have been complaining about QMCs website for a while now,as most would know. nine months ago i had,who i now call a good friend through Hotcopper,even though we haven't met yet but soon will, offer to redesign and upgrade QMCs website at cost but as per usual HR did not get back to him.

This friend is Leroy.

We have suffered a dismal website since. So again i complained last week and explained to David the Chairman of QMC that QMC are on the cusp of announcing very significant news along with all the broker presentations that go with it and after these presentation the brokers will review the info on the website. Nothing on the website reflects what QMN currently have.

So i said, has Howard and yourself thought about the fact that this news will be pasted all over a heap of dog snot website and all the good news will count for next to naught.On Friday of last week i get a phone call from David and Howard asking if i could get in touch with Leroy so they could discuss the website urgently,as obviously David has discussed this with Howard in Brisbane and realize they have a real problem.

Leroy drops everything and calls Howard and David to which they say we need the website upgraded,can you do this in a week?Leroy says yes i can, i will make a few calls and get the guys ready to be available to commence and be in touch Monday.Leroy calls Howard on Monday to ask him to send all the data,information and photos and Howard says er well Northfield have been doing the website and i have to call them to see how where they are at, if at all.

Note: I asked HR in December how close the website was to being finished and he said we would see it by the end of December.

Leroy is taken back but politely, wonders why it was so urgent on Friday and now there seems no hurry, says okay if their not close please call me we need the website finished asap. Howard says i will call Tuesday. No call. I call David Weds and say i am not happy that you have wasted Leroy's time and mine and HR has not had the courtesy to call back.

Leroy gets an email from HR stating that he thought Leroy was calling him back,to which Leroy says yes i did twice and left a message with the front desk and on your mobile. HR says i will call northside to see how far into the website they have got and get back to you tomorrow. That was Wednesday.

I called HR yesterday,twice and on the last call the desk said HR is finishing something off and will call you back soon after.We both have heard nothing at all about the website since.

Now Northside doing the website is great but where does Howard get off calling me to ask Leroy if he could drop everything and do QMN?s website urgently without seeing or even knowing where Northside are at. Aren't Northside are PR company not a marketing/web company anyway??

Note:
    If Leroy was to have started last Monday, then this coming Tuesday QMC would have had a new and improved website ready for the significant announcements and contain all up to date information, i.e. White Range. Cannot believe that White Range is not even mentioned on our website????

NOW LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET OUR WEBSITE.

I got the impression that David was extremely keen to get Leroy to finish this website as it had dragged on for to long but Howard has the last say on this and Davids hands are tied.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.