EGR 3.70% 13.0¢ ecograf limited

you mean i was right

1. 275 Posts.
    As per my previous post: (If this is the case and KNL Management have caved in to a CR at a discounted SP for the relevant investors, I know this is a big call, but there definitely needs to be an ASX enquiry lodged for the open manipulation of the SP. In my lifetime of trading, I have never seen such blatant manipulation of the SP. Of recent, ASX have actually been investigating such cases, as this is becoming common practice.

I honestly believe that KNL attempted to lift the SP with the Investor Presentation Announcement, hence why they stipulated that they still have $1.5M sitting in the bank. But it obviously didn't work and they have caved in.

Posted: 11/09/12 13:28

" Hi Ainsleym,

I 100% concur, there is absolutely NO justification why the SP should drop so significantly after outstanding announcements over and over again!

I still can't say a negative thing about the company, and usually I have alot to say when it comes to being objective about a company. But management have been fantastic, very communicative in updating the market with announcements, whilst results have been extraordinary.

My initial thoughts a few weeks ago after the first announcement was a CR is about to arrive on the table, but then after the many pull backs we have had, I was questioning the integrity of the market. Especially after I received sound information from the ground that the Directors at KNL were equally shocked at the erratic behaviour post announcements.

However, I have received further information from Tanzania that there has been several major investors that have put their hands up with relations to funding the project. Although they are looking for favourable discounted CR terms which KNL are considering but were not overly happy with.

So this could only mean one thing, if such investors are wanting to get a better discounted CR agreement, what would be the best way to get the result you want? market manipulation?

I think we need answers from KNL board of directors? I'd prefer entering into a CR at higher SP than providing these investors with the opportunity to get in at dirt cheap prices, when they know what the real value of KNL is? Plus I know i'll be holding KNL shares long term which will minimise the impact of diluting the market cap!

I'm hoping to get more information from Tanzania soon and I hope anyone can really dig deep and get additional information, especially from sources related or directed at KNL! "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 13.0¢ $7.526K 57.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 283543 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 12139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.