EGR 4.55% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Unawares, you obviously know I was replying to the re: I was...

1. 275 Posts.
    Unawares, you obviously know I was replying to the re: I was right thread which was closed down.

Anyways why would you even ask such a question when the answer has already been provided, we now know that the institution whom had participated in the first CR are the institution whom are participating in this CR. Whilst there were other institutions that could not participate as the CR as the CR was filled, so why would us shareholders get an opportunity to participate in the CR? And why are we discussing this option when its clearly not on the table. You really must be unaware of what's happening in the market lol

So what does that tell you about KNL and the institutions involved? Do you still not believe there was no Market manipulation? Although there was immense interest from other institutions and investors that would've participated in a CR at a higher SP, but KNL have chosen only to work with the institutions that participated in the first CR!

Anyways most of HC do not doubt it has happened? But most do believe a 100% institutionalised CR will only have a positive effect on the SP as we saw with SIR. Basically the manipulators who wanted the SP to drop will surely want the SP to increase. Thus who are going to make a killing? The Institutions!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.3¢ $45.91K 397.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 483181 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.