MAY 12.5% 4.5¢ melbana energy limited

There's something about MAY holders that sets us apart from...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    There's something about MAY holders that sets us apart from other stockholders. So what could that something be? Here's my top 10, David Letterman style.
    You might be a keen MAY holder if:
    10. When first buying into MAY, you came across lots of new terms that you'd never heard of before, like: porosity, API, ophiolite, CUPET, 3D seismic, wireline logging, and net pay.
    9. When you first heard about drilling mud, you wondered if it's the same as ordinary mud.
    8. While nothing to do with MAY, you've read or thought about the Deepwater Horizon disaster.
    7. When you hear the name "Errol", you don't think of Errol Flynn - you think of Errol Johnstone (or my personal favourite of Uncle Errol, as Hateful8 once said).
    6. Thanks to links from other HotCopper posters, you've spent more time in the last 12 months reading news articles on Cuba than at any other time in your life.
    5. You haven't just logged into an Investor Stream livestream, you've watched it again, later on.
    4. After every major announcement, you wait for VOGC's analysis, and when it's time for casing, the travelling screenshots of the mystery casing guy from Canada.
    3. You've learned not to panic when a MAY announcement says that a well "killed itself" during a flow test.
    2. The expression "potentially globally significant" is etched into your mind.
    1. You hate paying more when filling up at the petrol station - but at the same time, you hope the price of crude oil keeps going up, so that MAY will earn more revenue.
    Did anyone score 10/10?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.005(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $148.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $515.0K 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 535824 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 850281 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.