CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

You might want to take a look at this...

1. 19,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1816
    This was from CNB Hotcopper royalty Alfieknows, back in August last year.
    For any of the newer arrivals to the register, it'd pay you to do a search of his 'nic' and read the rest of his posts.

If you're out there @AlfieKnows, it'd be good to hear from you again mate.

"....CNB hasn't yet reached remotely close to fair value based on any measure. So, although a pullback would be very nice for a top up and to entice new buyers, I find it very unlikely. There are very few shares in the free float and very few shareholders willing to part with them. I am currently holding 1.09m shares split across 2 entities and I will not be selling a single share for a very long time. I also, have many people in my circle who are holding very tightly, as are a lot of the posters on this forum.

There is some talk around town stemming from some discussions with Cannacord (Patto's) and Ords that there is an intention for an additional director to be brought to the team ('poached' from a very strong background), subsequently increasing the capacity to allow equal distribution of focus between the two major 'projects' (Tick Hill and the Copper prospects, QLD and the Strelley - Mallina Basin, WA).

Furthermore, the lease at Strelley covers in its entirety the confluence of the 'Tabba Tabba' shear-zone and the 'Berghaus' shear-zone, these two fault lines are host to the highest grade and longest intercepts from 'De Grey's' newly discovered lode. It must not be glossed over that the confluence of these two highly mineralised faults have the highest probability of containing the greatest mineralisation. We have all seen the results from 'Hemi'! It is about as close to impossible as you can get to even think that we are not sitting on the 'Motherlode'!

We still have a completely feasible open pit/underground copper mine that can be developed (Copper price rising!), we have a cobalt-nickel project for sale in Sweden, absolutely no prospect for a capital raise for a very long time and most importantly a management team that has carried over from company to company leaving a trail of hundreds of millions of dollars in market cap growth.

With a fully diluted register of ~110m shares (currently 98m) we are highly leveraged for exponential growth in share price terms, we are entirely undervalued currently and we have an almost overly crammed forward timeline of news flow to come.

I rarely get overly excited with companies I am invested in due to my vast experience in the small cap mining investment sector, however CNB is not your average exploration play. It is a 'company' in the making, and it is technically and fundamentally set up for a sustained period of exponential growth."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.